13/04/2010

Randal's Cyber Listening Lab

     I trying to using this webside from 5 topics.Starting each level to understand which challenging for me.

     The clips I heard mostly in "Medium level" which are "A Student Credit Card ","A Healthy Lifestyle", "A Hiking Family".Speed is fast ,so i listening almost 5 times every single topic.And "Quiz Srcipt" let me know more details that I can't listening clearly.
     If i am not understanding in the conversation i can press the button several times till i almost clearly.It's good for personal learning.And the "Vocabulary Activities" type is closed to our English learning.
I think the webside is helpful my English learning.




1 comment:

  1. Nice reflection, James.
    I try to correct your writing here and hope this will help:
    I listened to five topics from this website at different levels. The speed is fast so I listened at least 5 times before I could udnerstand. This webiste is good for self-study.

    ReplyDelete